Radio Silence

For the last three weeks, it feels like I have gone into radio silence mode without much explanation. I thought I blog real quick what has been personally happening with me so those of you following me know what's happening.

For a quick recap let's review my 2010 so far:

January 2010 - My son Zachary(2nd child) was born on the 12th. It's been a busy household adjusting to two kids

February 2010 - Calm before the storm. We finally get into a routine with Zachary and Emily and life is flowing with the new normal. Little did I know that things would change again in about two weeks

March 2010
The first big issue is that Zachary has bad reflux and is not gaining a lot weight and has a ton of spit up. We find out after his two month appointment. I end up taking a half day off work to help my wife deal with the reflux issues after his doctor appointment. Good news now is that it seems to be under control now and he is finally showing more weight gain.

The second piece is that I found a new opportunity and will be leaving my current employer and be joining a new company. As I get more settled in that position I will talk about the transition as my job role will be changing from what I am currently doing at my present employer. As you can imagine it's been very busy winding down my old position and getting ready for the new position.

That's the short summary of what has been happening and I will post more later in the future.

Take care,

Stephen

Comments

  1. Hey Stephen, I am so glad to hear that Zachary is now putting on some weight. Scary stuff - when a child is sick.
    Best of luck to you in your new position - and I hope Zachary keeps improving too.
    - Sue Keohan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green/Sustainable CRM

While you are waiting let's talk about coffee